As time passes and the seasons change, your body responds to the passage of time and changes as well. It’s impossible to stop the passage of time. Even though aging is natural process for everyone, you don’t have to give in to feeling old.
Remember: Age is but a number and you are only as old as you feel…common maxims…make them true, for you!
To feel youthful, fun and vibrant at any age – Read on:
- Use Your Head…Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Pinochle or Bridge; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart, stay young.
- Play…Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like endorphins. Whether it’s walking, dancing, jogging, Pickle Ball, tennis, Zumba or getting your down with your downward dog, just do it.
- Go Outside…It’s not just about getting enough sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, skiing, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Eat To Live…You know what that means…for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
- Smile. Smile…Put your best face forward, and greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Act Your Favorite Age…Be the age on the inside that you always loved being…and it will reflect in your face, body, and attitude.
- Take Time To Pamper Yourself…Be your own best friend. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Have you been wanting to try Botox, a facial filler or perhaps even a face or breast lift?
Call to schedule a consultation appointment…time, indeed, marches on: (414) 443-0033.