Living in the moment and seizing the day are excellent maxims to take to heart. The days of your life fly by so quickly…it makes perfect sense to make the most of them. If you are thinking about refreshing your image, regardless of your age, now may be the perfect time.
Choosing from one of the many cosmetic procedures or plastic surgery options available today can be confusing. Only you know what areas of your face and body need improving. Choosing the correct surgical procedure often depends on your age.
- Are you in your 20’s? Just out of your teens and finally acne-free? You may want to improve the appearance of your skin using minimally invasive procedures and topical treatments like microdermabrasion. Liposuction, rhinoplasty and breast augmentations are common surgical procedures for young adults.
- As you enter your 30’s, your first fine lines and wrinkles may begin to appear. Minimize their appearance with a chemical peel, a facial, laser skin resurfacing or facial filler. This is also the decade of child-bearing…your body may not be responding to diet and exercise. Consider body contouring options such as breast lifts, liposuction, tummy tucks and “Mommy Makeovers.”
- Your 40’s can bring additional changes. You may want to consider injectables, brow and eyelid lifts, neck and face lifts. All are excellent compliments to your active life style. Breast implants, breast lifts, tummy tucks and liposuction are requested procedures of the “fabulous forty”
- Some say 50 is the new 40…so if you are in your 50’s, this is your decade to shine. Brow, face, neck and eyelid lifts, laser resurfacing and deep chemical peels are popular procedures for this adventurous time of life.
- As a 60 or 70-something, you are sassy, savvy and wise. Men and women alike are increasingly likely to have facial plastic surgery procedures during these decades. If you are in good health, you can still consider liposuction, tummy tucks and other lift procedures.
Live your best life now! Let us consult with you for your best cosmetic or surgical outcome. We can help you focus and decide on your goals – at any age. Call for a consultation today: (414) 443-0033.